Fabricell Australia has introduced disposable coveralls that offers protection from automotive paint and chemical sprays without compromising on comfort. Microgard 2000 standard are used in industries ranging from heavy industrial paint spraying to pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
It is widely accepted that to provide a balance between comfort and performance limited life protective clothing should have three key features.
- Good Breathability
- Low thermal resistance
- Good mechanical strength
Microgard 2000 standard disposable coverall features all three of above, offering protection without compromising comfort or protection. Microgard 2000 standard is now the product of choice for workers around the world, in industries ranging from heavy industrial paint spraying to pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
The 2 layer microporous fabric used in the manufacture of Microgard 2000 standard is designed to be highly breathable yet will withstand saturation of low hazard liquid chemicals and will filter more than 99% of particulates down to 1.0 micron in size.
Microgard 2000 standard ’s applications are:
- Automotive paint spray
- Fiberglass product manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical product manufacture
- Low Level liquid chemical spray
- Ship building & automobile manufacture
- Veterinary services
- Local authority applications including park maintenance
- Pest Control
Microgard 2000 standard disposable coverall suits, available in white, have the following features:
- Breathable PE laminate fabric
- Improved hood design optimum fit with full face respirators
- Elasticized hood, wrist, waist & ankles
- Optimized body fit for improved wearer comfort
- Finger loops to help prevent sleeve movement when working above your head Bound seams ensure spray tight protection
Microgard 2000 standard is approved to the following European Standards:
- Type 4 EN 14605 Spray tight suit
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 (1&2) dry particle suit
- Type 6 EN 13034 reduced spray suit
- EN 1073-2 barrier to radioactive particulates- class 1
- EN 1149-1 anti-static
- ISO/9073 lint free fabric (outside)