The Sarantel SL1203C external filtering antenna with integrated O-Ring introduced by Richardson Electronics is now available from Wireless Components .
Richardson Electronics helps improve GPS receiver designs with the new external filtering antenna featuring the integrated O-Ring.
The SL1203C antenna’s integrated O-Ring improves upon an existing rugged, waterproof and dust-proof design of the SL1203A.
Weighing only 13.4 grams including the built-in SMA plug, the SL1203C external filtering antennas measure 14mm D x 19mm W x 32mm L. An integral DC block allows direct connection to receivers with DC voltage on the RF input.
Key features of Sarantel SL1203C external filtering antenna with integrated O-Ring:
- External GPS antennas with built-in O-Ring
- Simplifies RF front-end design and device integration for GPS receivers
- Employs Sarantel’s patented GeoHelix dielectrically loaded, quadrafilar helix technology to minimise the normal detuning effects of close body proximity
- Ideal for handheld or body-worn GPS devices
- Balanced construction and inherent filtering capability eliminate the need for external SAW filters or baluns