Wolf Safety has launched a new range of portable floodlamps through their Australian distributor Whyte-Hall Australia .
The ATEX-certified Worklite portable floodlamps are designed for safe use in Zones 1 and 2 potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist and dust atmospheres, where a T4 temperature class is allowed.
Powered by a sealed lead acid battery providing 14 hours of operation on full power, the WL-85 Worklite portable floodlamps incorporate a cluster of 12 high power 'fitted for life' LEDs, rated at 25,000 hours with 30º optics to produce a flood of light.
Key features of Worklite portable LED floodlamps
- Stainless steel frame and enclosure
- Withstands the harshest of marine environments
- Portable floodlamp with no trailing leads or cable
- Ideal for use in blast cleaning and confined space operations
- Anti-static protective replaceable covers provided to protect glass lens during paint spraying and blasting applications
- Hazardous area lighting applications
Worklite portable floodlamps are suitable for use in potentially dangerous environments and are ideal for offshore applications in the oil and gas industry, ocean-going tankers, refining, petrochemical and processing industries, water treatment plants, gas distribution, transport as well as emergency services.