Portable lighting solutions specialist for hazardous areas, Wolf Safety introduces its latest range of portable temporary luminaires through its Australian distributor Whyte-Hall Australia .
Wolf LinkEx LED leadlamps are CE marked to the 94/9/EC (ATEX Equipment) Directive and IECEx Scheme Certified for safe use in ATEX and IECEx Zones 1 and 2 potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist and dust atmospheres, where a T3 temperature class permits.
To give the user extra confidence in ensuring safe operation of lamps within the specified ATEX certified voltage tolerance, all Wolf LinkEx LED luminaires incorporate a ‘SOVI’ monitor – Safe Operation Voltage Indicator – showing when the lamp voltage is safe, within limits (green indicator) or unsafe, outside of limits (red indicator).
Wolf LinkEx LX-400 luminaires provide high quality ambient lighting with two arrays of high power LEDs in each unit offering brilliant white light output, high reliability and low maintenance ‘fitted for life’ light source. The significant power saving allows for longer cable runs and more lights powered from a single supply.
The LED luminaires are supplied as standard in ‘180°’ format, with the two LED arrays positioned ‘side-by-side’ to give effective unidirectional illumination into the working area when placed around the perimeter.
Key features of Wolf LinkEx LX-400 LED luminaires:
- Available in two voltage input ranges: high voltage and low voltage
- High Voltage (HV) 85-264V AC/DC units for general hazardous area temporary lighting applications
- Low Voltage (LV) 19-28V AC/DC units powered from Wolf 24v ATEX Zone 1 transformers
- Lightweight, compact and highly robust luminaire construction for simple handling and installation in demanding conditions
- Luminaires supplied as standard in ‘180°’ format, with the two LED arrays positioned ‘side-by-side’