Wolf Fluorescent Lead lamps from Whyte-Hall Australia are ATEX Approved for zone 1 & 2 explosive gas and dust atmospheres. In fact, Wolf Fluorescent Lead lamps are compliant with all the relevant harmonised standards and essential health and safety requirements.
The Wolf ATEX Fluorescent Lead lamps are portable or fixed area lights with a durable enclosure construction of Polycarbonate and Aluminium. The Fluorescent Lead lamps are available in a variety of input voltages.
Features of Wolf Fluorescent Lead lamps:
- Fitted with plugs and sockets, which are linkable in series
- Twin or quad lamp configurations are available
- They have a compact and robust design
- Integrated Unistrut compatible mounting points
- An emergency lamp variant is also available
- Wide voltage range of 24V - 254V
- Wolf Fluorescent Lead lamps use standard compact fluorescent lamps for ease of maintenance
- Control ballast incorporates 'End of Life' protection circuit