Whyte-Hall Australia present Typhoon series ventilation fans. These air powered axial flow auxiliary fans are designed for the ventilation or extraction of dangerous, explosive dusts, fumes and gases. Typhoon ventilation fans feature a manufacture of lightweight steel and fire resistant anti-static fibreglass to suit all applications.
Other performance features of Typhoon ventilation fans include:
- Specific design for underground auxiliary ventilation applications
- Develops greater pressure at higher volumes making it suited to the high pressure loads in ducted systems
- Direct coupling to most ducting
- 9-bladed fan is dynamically balanced
- Blades driven by a powerful output TurboVane motor
- Mines department approved design
- Blades manufactured from statkon, antistatic, glass reinforced, ultraviolet, stabilised material
- Blades are coupled to zinc alloy hub, then fastened to the motor shaft through a 1615 taper lock coupling
- Blades and motor housed in a hand laid MDA FRAS fibreglass cowling
- Complies with MDG No.37 March 1999
Typhoon series ventilation fans sport a highly robust design that makes them very well suited to rugged, harsh, underground applications. These fans are a clear solution for underground ventilation of dangerous gases, fumes and dusts making them a crucial element for any underground industrial safety system.