Whyte-Hall’s range of portable purging fans are designed to meet the rugged needs of today’s tradesman. The range of portable purging fans offer an affordable means of ventilation or air movement for areas that have poor air flow and other workplaces inherently dusty or smoky.
The complete range of portable purging fans ventilation packages give fast, easy way to ventilate and purge confined space sites. Other systems offered include centrifugal or axial blowers (air powered and Ex(e) electric explosion protected fans for hazardous applications), plus all the accessories to give flexibility for the user’s specific needs. Put Whyte-Hall’s experience in ventilation equipment to work in meeting the requirements of job budget, OH&S obligations, and the job specification. With outputs from 700 L/sec to 3800 L/sec, the ventilation blower/fan that the user requires plus all the accessories to make the job easier.
* Light Weight
* Powder coated steel construction (safety yellow)
* On/Off switch incorporated in lifting handle (400mm separate starter)
* 240volt single phase
* Padded feet to provide grip on slippery surfaces and limit damage
* Safety wire mesh grilles inlet and outlet
* Reversible ventilate or extract (non hazardous substances only)
* 5 metres of flexible semi rigid ducting supplied. Suitable for ventilating or extracting.
* 200mm (8”) portable purging fan/blower including 5mt of semi-rigid ducting
* 300mm (12”) portable purging fan/blower including 5mt of semi-rigid ducting
* 400mm (16”) portable purging fan/blower including 5mt of semi-rigid ducting