These new head torches replace the existing HT-200 Zone 0 head torch, the HT-650 model.
Primary cell powered and compact in size, the head torches are Atex & IECEx approved for safe use in Zones 0, 1 & 2 Hazardous Areas.
The head torches are also certified for all group II (industrial) gas apparatus groups.
These include potentially explosive gases, vapours and mists up to T4 temperature class, and group I M2 mining applications.
- Light output of up to 130 lumens
- Disperses 14 hours optimum light duration from one set of 3 AA alkaline primary cells
- Designed for single handed switching
- Water and dust tight to IP66
- Tilt adjustment mechanism for angling of the light
Thanks to a tilt adjustment mechanism users can angle the light to suit their needs, and bespoke optics provide a wide angle beam that is suitable for inspection and maintenance tasks.
The head torches feature an adjustable removable fabric for user comfort even when worn directly on the head for extended periods.
The head torches also come equipped with an easy clean inert silicone strap so they are able to grip securely to hard hats and safety helmets.