Wolf Safety introduces a new line of safety headtorches in the Wolf ATEX portable lighting range through its Australian distributor, Whyte-Hall Australia .
Wolf Safety is a leading provider of portable lighting solutions for hazardous area lighting applications.
Wolf ATEX LED headtorches are ultra small primary cell powered head lamps featuring a high power LED light source, CE marked to the 94/9/EC (ATEX Equipment & IECEx Scheme Certified) Directive for safe use in Zones 1 & 2 Hazardous Areas.
Key features of ATEX LED headtorches:
- Powerful ‘fitted for life’ LED light source with an output of up to 50 lumens
- LED light source provides 4 hours of operation at full brightness and up to 25 hours of total light duration from just one set of three AAA alkaline primary cells
- Designed for easy single-handed switching
- Robust, waterproof and dust-tight to IP66
- Made from highly durable, chemical-resistant and electrostatic non-hazardous thermoplastic material
- Tilt adjustment mechanism to allow the user to angle the light
- Bespoke optics delivers an extra wide angle beam for close inspection and maintenance tasks
- Adjustable and removable fabric head band allows the headtorch to be comfortably worn for extended periods
- Set of four helmet clips allows the headtorch to be securely attached to a hardhat or safety helmet