Developed following many years experience in the manufacture and marketing of grout pumps, the GB7 series is an extremely simple and robust piece of equipment with a variety of applications which include:
- Construction/ Building/ Civil Engineering:ground anchors, backfiling, guniting, ground sealing, spraying, building repair etc. where cementitious type materials need to be applied to fill voids, cracks etc. under pressure.
- Mining:roofbolting, postgrouting, longhole grouting, spraying etc.
- General Industry:heavy duty transfer pumping, sludge pump spraying,
The reciprocating air-motor is directly linked by the connecting rod to the piston of the pumps. This piston has a built in check valve which opens on the down stroke and closes on the up stroke, the liquid trapped in the riser tube then being pushed out by the piston as it moves up.
The following are some of the specifications of the GB7 grout pumps:
- Pump Performanace: Rate Pumping Water: 53lt/mi; rate pumping Grout: 23lt/min
- Air Consumption: Maximum Air Pressure 14MPA