Whyte-Hall Australia provide add on fluorescent lights that allows the connectivity between more than 75 lights from a single power source. This provides a continuous, convenient, scalable and portable fluorescent lighting system particularly useful for rugged industrial applications. Add on fluorescent lights supply expandable lighting where it's needed and provide a solution where power outlets are at a premium.
Add on fluorescent lights are quality constructed with a tough fibreglass reinforced polyester body and shatter-proof, UV stabilised polycarbonate diffusers with lockable retaining clips.
Optional variables for add on fluorescent lights include:
- Single or twin 18 and 36 watt systems
- Safe 32 Vac systems
- Custom configurations available upon request
- Compact weather-proof connectors
- Custom cable lengths
- Optional hanging straps with steel hooks
Features of add on fluorescent lights include:
- Guaranteed IP65 weatherproofing
- Dustproof, rustproof and corrosion resistant
- Internal prisms optimise light control for wide, shadowless lighting
- Ultra bright, easy to replace and energy efficient T8 fluorescent bulbs
- Internal shock absorbing globe support
- Industrial rated IP67 compact power connectors
- Cord: heavy duty 3 core rated 15 Amp. Standard 5m lead with plug connecting cable. Custom cord length from 1 to 20 m also available.
- Entry Cord: entry cord-to-connector length is 20m, (unless specified otherwise)
- Plug: All add on fluorescent lights are supplied standard with grounded 3-pin, 15 amp, IP67 plugs and an entry cord connector
For versatile, powerful and robust lighting systems designed for rugged industrial applications, Whyte-Hall Australia provide add on fluorescent lights that are easily installed and flexible to suit whatever operation.