Kwikstage is a heavy-duty modular scaffolding system, which is a common method of access for work at heights. Kwikstage can be used for all external works at height, from brickwork to rendering and carpentry. Provisions can also be made for roof guardrails for roof tiler safety.
Western Scaffold has a readily available supply of Kwikstage scaffolding for hire or sale at short notice. Western Scaffold will arrange the initial design and quotation, and coordinate the delivery, installation and dismantling of the scaffolding.
Kwikstage Scaffold is approved by Victorian WorkCover Authority and is tested to Australian Standards (AS1576).
Western Scaffold's workplace health and safety plans address those workplace health and safety issues applicable to any of our projects.
Western Scaffold demonstrates this commitment to safety by:
* Involving staff in workplace health and safety matters
* Employing well trained and qualified tradespersons and OH&S personnel
* Meeting legislative requirements
And by providing:
* Adequate resources to meet OH&S requirements
* Training and induction’s as required
* Site safety plans, risk analysis
* Documentation and safe work method statements