Outdoor voltage regulators from TSi Power Corporation are now available from Westek Electronics .
The new VRx precision voltage regulators are designed for outdoor applications including mobile phone cells, microwave relaying stations and remote telemetry among others.
Available in ratings of 10 kVA, 15 kVA and 20 kVA, VRx voltage regulators feature an IP65 (NEMA 44) housing making them washdown and corrosion resistant.
VRx voltage regulators employ IGBT-based PWM-converter-inverters and buck-boost transformers to provide very low distortion precision-regulated voltage with less than ±3% variation.
Key features of VRx voltage regulators:
- Can withstand stressful environmental conditions
- Operates in ambient temperatures ranging from -20ºC to +50ºC, humidity to 90%, and altitudes to 3300 metres
- Automatic bypass provides assurance of voltage supply for mission critical applications in the unlikely event of equipment failure
- Equipped with coordinated voltage surge protection in accordance with IEC 61312
- Noise filter provided for regulated output