The Schaffner FN 5030 Add-on sine wave output filters, available from Westek Electronics , have been designed to improve common-mode voltage and to eliminate premature motor failure caused by bearing damage.
These efficient output filters allow the use of extremely long unshielded motor cable without causing radiation problems. Suitable for rotating fields up to 600Hz, the FN 5030 eliminate interference propagation towards components or conductors in the vicinity.
The Schaffner FN 5030 Add-on sine wave output filters are ideally suited to:
- Motor drive applications with extremely long motor cables
- Motor drive applications with unshielded motor cables
- Motor drive and motors in high-speed applications
- Mission critical applications
- Applications with multiple parallel motors
- Retrofit of motor drives into existing installations with old wiring and motors.