Available from Westek Electronics , Powertech SD1000 phase meters offer optimal accuracy with a wide range of signal conditions.
Conventional phase meters can be easily upset by small levels of noise and distortion, often resulting in unstable and incorrect phase readings. This is not so with the SD1000 phase meter as it uses discrete fourier analysis, a process that rejects any noise and distortion without the need for tracking filters.
Key features of Powertech SD1000 phase meters include:
- 0.02º phase accuracy and 0.001º resolution
- fully isolated inputs
- 700 kHz frequency range
- accurate with noisy, distorted and non-sinusoidal signals
- fully autoranging and easy to use
- voltage or current inputs
- high common mode noise rejection
- 500 Vpk input voltage capability
- 1mV sensitivity
- 10000:1 input ratios
- IEEE-488, RS232 and printer interfaces
- traceable to international standards.