Available from Westek Electronics , the new Picotest Model U6200A universal counters are designed for excellent temperature stability and user-friendly operation.
Picotest Model U6200A universal counters are available in various versions with one, two and three channel input options. The different versions include 1 mHz-400 MHz one and two channel inputs, 375 MHz-6 GHz three channel inputs and 250 mHz-20 GHz three channel inputs.
Key features of Picotest Model U6200A universal counters:
- Excellent temperature stability of 1 x 10-6 referenced to 25ºC
- Read-out resolution of 12 digits with a 1-second gate time
- Suitable for frequency and time domain measurements
- Also measures phase (-180º to +360º) and rise/fall times utilising variable trigger or default (10%, 90%) levels
- Equipped with Ethernet and USB interface, and optional GPIB interface
- Shortcut keys and intuitive control panel for greater ease-of-use