Designed to connect to any type of spectrum analyzers, the Omnifield antennas present frequency response practically independent of orientation or electric field direction. Besides, these innovative isotropic antennas offer high sensitivity and broad dynamic range for a variety of RF regulatory, safety, EMC, wireless and telecommunications applications.
The Omnifield Antennas consist of three parts: antenna head, handle and power unit.
The antenna head and handle form a single module while power unit is detachable from the handle to allow convenient storage in the supplied rugged plastic case.
The antenna head has 3 antennas positioned normal to each other. Signals from each antenna are combined and amplified to allow the output signal of the Omnifield Antennas to be proportional to the absolute value of the field regardless of the field direction.
The power unit contains the rechargeable battery and connectors for these isotropic antennas and output cable. Ferrite beads, located on this cable, decouple the antennas from spectrum
analyzers and reduce the effects of the analyzers on measured fields.
The following are some of the specifications of the Specifications of the Omnifield Antennas, unique broadband active E- field isotropic (omni directional) antennas for RF spectrum monitoring:
- Antenna Sensor: Isotropic 3-Axis.
- Frequency range: 30 MHz - 3 GHz.
- Dynamic range: 3 mV/m - 300 V/m.
- Dimensions of the Antenna
- Antenna Unit (LxD) 9.0"x2.75".
- Power Unit: (LxWxD) 3.75x2.25x1.25.
- Rechargeable battery operation time:8 hours.
- Warranty and Calibration Period - 1 year.
- CE Mark.
- US NIST/UK NPL traceable calibration certificate with measured Antenna Factors and Rotational Isotropicity is supplied with every unit.
- Power unit PU-5S.
- Custom 5 ft. ferrite beaded RF cable.
- AC/DC plug-in charger.
- Table tripod, mounting accessories.
- Users Manual with documentation.
- Rugged plastic storage case.