Available from Westek Electronics , the new Vitrek V7X Hi-Pot testers and ground bond testers are designed for safety tests in accordance with IEC, TUV, CSA and UL regulations.
Two models in the Vitrek V7X Hi-Pot testers range are designed for insulation resistance measurement between 20 volts and 5000 volts DC with all models offering resistance measurement to 60kW with a resolution to 0.001W.
Designed for both AC and DC Hi-Pot testing to 5000 volts, the Vitrek V7X Hi-Pot testers range includes the Vitrek V70, suitable for 5000 volts AC testing only.
Key features of the Vitrek V7X Series Hi-Pot testers:
- Can directly control up to 4 high voltage scanners for ATE systems
- Provided with USB 2.0, RS232 and digital I/O interfaces as well as a safety interlock
- Colour touch screen provides excellent visualisation of test results and control
- AC and DC Hi-Pot testing to 5KV
- Leakage current measurement to 100 nano-amps
- Insulation resistance to 450GΩ
- Ground bond testing to 30 amps rms