Bitrode has delivered battery testing systems for GM’s advanced battery laboratory and the Magna e-car project.
The Bitrode CDN series high voltage battery testers are recommended for use in incoming inspection, pilot plant manufacture, specialised service applications and R & D in market segments such as defence, electric traction, emergency power supplies as well as multi-cell battery testing.
Key features of the Bitrode CDN high voltage battery testers:
- Essential for tests such as cycle testing, depth of discharge testing and load testing
- Battery parameter testing suites include temperature monitoring, high impedance reference electrodes, pressure monitoring and polarity reversal in tackless formation applications
- Controlled by Bitrode’s proprietary Visual CN software (designed for Windows 95 and Windows NT)
- Software allows the development of test programs utilising up to 99 steps of charge, discharge and rest
- Optional ramp charge-discharge modules are available, definable in user-specified increments with data acquisition available every second
- Available in a choice of five models with maximum charge/discharge current ranging from 5-100 amps to 50-1000 amps