Westek Electronics introduces the new range of CSW power supplies from California Instruments designed for fast transient response in testing environments.
CSW power supplies are programmable for tests including full compliance testing to many EMC and avionics standards.
Using powerful software/ firmware, CSW power supplies enable GUI controlled testing routines for civil avionics as well as various commercial and military aircraft.
Key features of CSW power supplies:
- Individual CSW chassis units have a maximum rated output of 5550 VA
- Up to 6 units can be paralleled to provide a maximum output of 33.3 kVA
- Output is 3-phase or single phase and can be AC, DC or AC + DC
- Output frequencies are adjustable from 16 Hz to 5 kHz
- Can provide complex waveforms including inrush current and commutation notching simulation via arbitrary waveform generation functions
- Available with RS232, USB, GPIB and LAN interfaces