Wesley Packaging Services is an activity of Wesley Mission with over 34 years experience in the contract packaging industry.
Based in Sydney’s West, Wesley Packaging Services provides pharmaceutical and general contract packaging services to industry throughout metropolitan Sydney and surrounding areas.
Wesley Packaging Services’ team completes a broad range of contract packaging services including:
- Shrink wrapping
- Blister packaging
- Therapeutic and pharmacy products
- Light assembly
- Veterinary products
- Mail outs
- Packaging concept and advice
- Swing tagging
Commitment to quality and fast turnaround
Wesley Packaging Services can project will be completed on time and accurately.
Wesley Packaging Services is ISO 9001 accredited with licensed Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) clean rooms and NRA approved for veterinary products.
Innovative delivery of packaging services
Wesley Packaging Services’ versatility has enabled it to complete a variety of projects on behalf of its wide range of customers including SOCOG who appointed Wesley Packaging
Services to prepare and pack the audience participation kits for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
Wesley Packaging Services’ range of packaging solutions enables you to focus on your core business.
- Barcode labels - Supply and thermal printing of barcode labels for individual items or cartons
- Blister packaging - A good form of packaging that offers product protection with crystal clear visibility. Ideal for hang sell
- Inkjet coding facilities- Coding batch expiry details onto product cartons
- Light assembly - Labour intensive light assembly such as labelling, point of sale display kits and promotional materials
- Mailing services - Folding, collation, insertion, ink jet printing for envelopes and personalisation of mail items, sorting and lodgment.
- Plastic bagging - Suitable for collation of several articles or periodicals for direct mailing
- Shrink wrapping - A fast cost effective way to protect and group products together for promotions. This style of packaging is suitable for a broad range of products i.e. stationary, books, videos, DVDs, CDs and cosmetics
- Skin packaging- Ideal for hang sell product
- Stapling - Ideal for a broad range of products that require header card for hang sell in retail