Wells Electric Drives offers DA4709/DA4718 servo amplifiers to drive DC brush type motors. The features include:
- Servo amplifier in a small size, rugged aluminium housing in bookshelf form
- Different methods of mounting for fast installation
- Tool free connections for power terminations
- Inputs and outputs through RJ45-CAT5 plug
- Operation mode with simple DIP switch setting
- User adjustable current limit
- Wide range supply voltage between +11 and +70VDC for different kinds of power supplies
- Protected against over temperature and over current
- MOSFet-technology, efficiency 95%
- Continuous current up to 09 / 18A (model dependent)
Basic drive description: The DA4709/DA4718 servo amplifiers are designed to drive DC brush type motors. The DA4709/DA4718 servo amplifiers require a single DC power supply for operation. The drives are to be used with a single motor. They have the functionality to operate as an independent speed control or high performance servo.
The drives are protected against short circuits, under voltage, over temperature, and over current. It has multiple modes of operation and serves as a reliable choice for different motion control needs.