The reliable and effective IE-CFK-05 strain relief device provides support and relief for the Ethernet cables once they are attached to industrial switches, helping to reduce cable fatigue and improving the longevity of the connection point at the switch.
Manufactured from glass fibre reinforced plastic, the DIN rail mount cable strain relief devices are strong and durable, with the ability to withstand anharmonic oscillations in vibrating applications. The strain relief device is particularly suitable for use with moving machinery and equipment that experiences high levels of vibration.
Key features of IE-CFK-05 DIN rail mount cable strain relief device:
- Ideal for use with the IES10 and IES20 series
- Each unit holds up to 10 cables simultaneously (2 in each locating groove) for maximum convenience
- Extremely easy and quick to install
- Mounts directly to the DIN rail and curves to overlap the front face of Ethernet switches
- Weidmuller standard end brackets included with each unit
- Compact and lightweight at 130mm high, simplifying integration to secure the cables