Weidmuller presents the new Riderseries industrial power relays featuring push-in connectivity in the base for the first time.
Compliant with the international standard, Riderseries industrial power relays also have excellent contact properties, handling up to 16A with 24 VDC/ 230 VAC.
Representing the successful integration into the Weidmuller range with the RCL, RCM, RRD and RPW products, Riderseries industrial power relays are simple, reliable, fast and easy to use with new push in relay sockets for a screw-less base connection.
The pluggable versions of Riderseries industrial power relays are available with up to 4-way changeover contacts with an unrestricted choice of connection systems.
Capable of handling power up to 16A, the relays come with versions incorporating an in-built LED, diode protection on DC coil and a test button.
Riderseries industrial power relays come standard in pre-assembled kits, which include the relay, base and retaining clip.
Key features of Riderseries industrial power relays:
- Base comes with screw clamp or push in connections
- No special tools required, saving up to 70% installation time
- All-in-1 power relays with LED
- Test button and diode protection ranges from 4000 VA to 1500 VA switching capacity
- Maximum switching voltage of 250 V AC/ 30 V DC
- DIN rail mounted