World-leading electrical connectivity supplier Weidmuller introduces a new range of terminal rail outlets to help eliminate system connectivity issues.
Weidmuller’s new family of mounting rail outlets is designed for RJ45, fibre optic and USB applications.
Designed specifically to simplify Ethernet system connectivity, the RJ45 rail outlets can effectively and reliably handle communication access, termination and patching requirements. The robust construction of the RJ45 allows use in system applications where uptime is critical.
Constructed using heavy gold plating, RJ45 rail outlets feature a large contact surface area to ensure a secure connection. Tough, rugged and purpose-built for maximum reliability, RJ45 incorporates the unique STEADYTEC technology and sets a new benchmark in field cable interfacing.
RJ45 rail outlets can also be easily used in projects of any size by both telecommunication and IT technicians, saving installation time and costs.
Key advantages of RJ45 rail outlets:
- Ideal patching, terminating or access solution for Ethernet field devices to the control system cabinet
- Suitable as a connection point for PLC/HMI controller programming ports
- Proven performance eliminates many physical connectivity issues caused by human error
- Can be securely connected/ disconnected up to 750 times thanks to robust design
- Reduces potential for human error while significantly improves uptime
- Modular design with just 17.5mm in width, helps save on space
- Approved for copper Ethernet cables rated to Cat6A
- IEC60603-7 wiring standard compliant