Weidmuller presents a range of stainless steel enclosures for use within hazardous areas.
Available in a choice of 12 sizes and three standard depths, the Klippon TB enclosure series offers excellent performance characteristics and meets the stricter requirements of hazardous areas.
The enclosures are made from 316L stainless steel and meet the requirements of IP66 and IP67 protection classes. The enclosures are tested to the latest international standards, including EN 62208 and EN 60079.
Klippon TB stainless steel enclosures offer excellent temperature and sealing characteristics, high safety and stability, protection against dust and moisture as well as versatile installation options.
Key features of Klippon TB stainless steel enclosures:
- Silicone seal for use under extreme temperatures
- Integrated dust and moisture channel prevents dirt and moisture from penetrating when the enclosure is opened
- External earthing stud equipped with IP66/67 certified sealing mechanism and protected against twisting
- Mounting bolts located within the enclosure for installing rails and mounting plates
- Welded-on mounting feet provide for a fast, secure and stable wall mounting
- Klippon IP66 and IP68 cable glands and accessories enable the connection of armoured and unarmoured cables from M20 to M75
- Padlock prevents unauthorised access to the enclosure
- Welded-on inner thread sockets provide a stable attachment mechanism for gland plates and protect against leaks
- Delivered with up to four gland plates for easy installation of cable glands