Wavecom Rentals introduces the Flir InfraCAM SD thermal imaging cameras.
Lightweight and easy to use, these imaging cameras are designed to find hidden faults in electrical installations in places such as production plants, office facilities, hospitals or hotels. These cameras also allow users to measure the temperature of any object in a non-contact mode, without any risk of danger. A crosshair or an area in the thermal images enables the measurement of either the point value or the max or min value.
Flir InfraCAM SD thermal imaging cameras store 1,000 images in standard JPEG format which are also compatible with all of FLIR’s more advanced software. Other fatures of these cameras include:
- Transfer images to a PC via USB interface
- Transfer images by plugging in SD card
- Temperature range -10°C to 350°C
- Accuracy ±2°C ±2% of reading
- Thermal sensitivity 0.12°C at 25°C
- Detector FPA uncooled microbolometer
- Array resolution 120X120 pixels
- Refresh rate 9Hz