Wavecom Rentals offers Hioki 8841 8 analogue, 16 logic channel memory recorder for hire.
The Hioki Waveform Memory Recorder is suitable for many measurement applications, which include the following:
- Automotive research and development memory recorder
- Electrical power generation load shut down tests
- Wind farm power generation
- Plant maintenance and automation with waveforms
- Robotic line maintenance and commissioning
- Recording the waveform of servomotor outputs
- Monitoring arc welder current and voltage waveforms
- Measuring irregularities in hydraulic machines
- Detecting the amount of stepper motor shaft run out
- Recording the various parameters of injection moulding machines
- Locating ground faults on wind farm power transmission lines
- Monitoring with memory and recording load shutdown tests in power generation plants
- Recording voltages, current levels with waveforms
- Monitoring plant equipment
- Monitoring plant automation and control
Wavecom Rentals’ Hioki waveform memory recorders provide powerful features including triggering capabilities, up to 64MB of internal memory, built in chart paper drive for instant printing out of results, large colour TFT display, PCMCIA card slot accepts up to 1GB compact flash card. Recorded files can be transferred to a PC and graphed with freeware software.
Wavecom Rentals’ Hioki waveform memory recorders are quick to install, simple to operate, fast to get results, reliable in those time one needs it.