Watson-Marlow Bredel offers the new Series 520 pumps designed for use in process and science applications.
The all-new 520R low-shear, high-reliability pumphead accepts up to 9.6mm bore tubing for flow rates up to 3.5 litre/ minute.
Key features of the 520R pumps include sprung stainless-steel rollers, low rotational speeds and a large swept volume.
Model 520S pumps are designed for manual control while the 520U offers analogue auto-control.
The 520Du pumps provide manual, auto-analogue and RS232 control. The 520U and 520Du pumps accept 0-10V, 4-20mA, 5V TTL and 24V industrial logic inputs while providing 0-10V, 0-1258Hz speed, 5V TTL and 24V logic outputs.
The 520 drives provide outstanding performance, long life, reliability and great value. Watson-Marlow's modular design allows fast pumphead interchange by the user to provide low pulse and multi-channel pumping options.
- Flow rates from 4 microlitres/min to 3.5 litres/min
- 875,000:1 flow range from 520R pumphead and eight tube sizes
- Zero-maintenance brushless DC motor
- Software controlled 2200:1 speed turndown with 0.1% accuracy
- Easy-view display of speed or flow
- Rated for 24/7 duty up to 40°C
- Five-year comprehensive warranty
- MemoDose single shot dispensing