Watson-Marlow Bredel supplies the Series 620 pumps designed for better performance in a compact housing.
The new 620 pumps provide 50% more flow than their predecessor models in a housing that is half the previous size.
Some of the pumps in the 620 series include:
- Model 620S for standard manual control
- Model 620U for auto analogue control
- Model 620Du for remote analogue/digital control with key-in flow rates
- Model 620Di for precision dispensing with batch records
Superior engineering ensures the pumps have less downtime and fewer failures. Watson-Marlow's unique ‘one-minute’ maintenance facilitates next-day replacement to keep the production in motion.
All pumps come with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Key features of Series 620 pumps:
- Flow rates from 1 microlitre/minute to 18 litres/minute
- Pressures up to 4 bar (60psi)
- 2650:1 speed control range across eight drive variations
- PIN-secure Process Protection: Full pump configuration protected by dual operator/supervisor PIN codes to safeguard the process
- IP31 (NEMA 12) wipedown and IP66 (NEMA 4X) washdown rated drives
- Numeric keypad control of all functions
- Full RS232/RS485 industrial-standard connectivity
- Ability to scale speed provides a ‘drop-in’ replacement for diaphragm pumps
- LoadSure tubing elements for rapid changeover and perfect fit every time
- Stroke control inputs allow drop-in replacement of chemical metering pumps