Watson-Marlow Bredel , the leading manufacturer of peristaltic pumps offers a line of SPX industrial pumps and hoses for tough industrial and chemical applications.
A new brochure from Watson-Marlow Bredel features its line of SPX industrial pumps and hoses.
SPX industrial hose pumps are suitable for pumping corrosives, abrasives, large solids as well as high viscosity and density fluids in a variety of harsh industrial applications.
These include chemical, pulp and paper, mining, construction, automotive as well as water and wastewater industries.
The new 4-colour SPX hose pumps brochure features product design and technical data for the entire Watson-Marlow Bredel SPX product line.
SPX industrial hose pumps are available in a variety of sizes and options, and also include the new Duplex SPX100, which is capable of handling flow rates up to 400gpm.
The brochure also explains peristaltic pumping technology with detailed information on the Watson-Marlow Bredel hose technology.
Hoses are available in four different material options and are constructed with four-layer hose technology.
Watson-Marlow Bredel peristaltic pumps are metering pumps with repeatability at 99.5%. Many models include integral digital drives and displays in washdown enclosures.
Key features of the peristaltic pumps:
- Self-priming pumps that can accommodate flow rates from 0.1 microlitre to 350 gpm
- Extremely durable, withstanding pressures up to 232 psi
- No internal universal joints, valves, dead corners or glands to impede flow
- Pumps are reversible for back-flushing lines
- Can run dry indefinitely without damage
- Provides up to 30-foot suction lift