The new Series 720 cased pumps from Watson-Marlow Bredel are designed for high-flow processes and available in a range of manual, analogue and digital control models.
Series 720 cased pumps can achieve flow rates up to 2000 litres/hour with a single pumphead or up to 4000 litres/hour with twin pumpheads.
The new 720 high-flow pumps provide the highest capacity available in the Watson-Marlow range of cased pumps with reduced power input from the brushless DC motor and direct drive configuration.
Models available in the Series 720 range of cased pumps:
- 720SN standard manual control pumps
- 720UN manual and auto analogue control pumps
- 720DuN manual and remote analogue/digital control pumps with key-in flow rates and cumulative flow display
Key features of Series 720 cased pumps
- Pressures up to 2 bar (30 psi)
- Precision 3600:1 speed turndown
- IP66 (NEMA 4X) washdown drives
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motor
- Displays pumphead speed or calibrated flow rate
- Speed scaling provides a drop-in replacement for other PD pumps
- Full process functionality with RS485 control, industrial 24V logic and volt-free outputs
The cased pumps are available in options such as continuous tubing for source, discharge joint-free pumping or LoadSure tube elements for guaranteed correct loading and longer service life.
The tubing is the only consumable for the cased pumps and no ancillaries are required. The pumps have been engineered for less downtime and fewer failures.
All cased pumps are backed by Watson-Marlow’s industry-leading 5-year warranty.