The new pumps have 520RE LoadSure elements pumphead fitted as standard, featuring a large swept volume with sprung stainless steel rollers for high accuracy.
The 7 bar constant pressure pumps are suitable for applications in industries such as chemicals, wastewater/ water treatment, mineral processing, pulp and paper, food and beverage as well as printing.
Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability.
LoadSure elements fit into position for simple, error-free tube loading to ensure optimum performance every time.
The element can be changed in less than a minute using the patented LoadSure D-connectors and easy-grip clutched rotor.
These pumps are available in three models:
- 520SN/REH pumps are manual control pumps
- 520UN/REH pumps are analogue auto-control pumps
- 520DuN/REH pumps offer manual, auto-analogue and RS485 control capabilities
The 520UN/REH pump accepts 0-10V, 4-20mA, 5V TTL and 24V industrial logic inputs. It provides 0-10V, 0-1258Hz analogue speed, 5V TTL and 24V logic outputs.
The 520DuN/REH model has an additional 4-20mA output.
Series 520 drives provide superior performance, long life, reliability and great value for all industrial applications.
With 60% fewer roller passes over competitor products, Series 520 pumps deliver 150% longer tube life. Superior engineering of the pump results in less downtime and fewer failures.
Watson-Marlow's unique one-minute maintenance, next-day replacement and industry-leading five-year warranty combine to provide total reliability over the pump’s service life.
Key features of 520RE 7 bar constant pressure pumps
- One minute maintenance to change the element
- Software controlled 2200:1 speed turndown
- IP66 NEMA 4X or IP31 NEMA 2 watertight and washdown sealed enclosure
- Zero-maintenance brushless DC motor
- Easy-view display of speed or flow
- Rated for 24/7 performance up to 40ºC
- 5-year warranty