Watson-Marlow Bredel is a world-leading supplier of peristaltic pumps.
The new 520Di pumps are high accuracy benchtop dispenser pumps that offer high functional value with user-friendly features such as an on-screen menu, easy-to-use tactile membrane keypad and an alphanumeric display.
The 520Di benchtop dispensers feature a brushless DC motor with 3,500:1 speed control. Full RS485 control is enabled via serial communications.
Minus impellers, vanes or valves, the 520Di benchtop pumps dispense delicate fluids including fragile cell cultures without damage or degradation. Dispensing suspended solids is also not a problem.
Key advantages of these benchtop dispensers include higher yield, zero product damage and improved product quality.
The 520Di benchtop dispensers can be fitted with 505L low-pulse accurate pumphead, high flow 520R2 single channel pumphead as well as the multi-channel 313 three-roller (or 314 four-roller) pumpheads with flip-top design.
For microlitre flow, low volume multi-channel dispensing, the 505CA is available for up to 48 channels.
- Accurate to within ± 0.5%
- Dispenses 100ml in 1.4 seconds
- Soft-start ramp reduces splashing
- Non-drip function eliminates drips at dose end
- Dial-up flow rates from 4 microlitres/min to 4.4 litre/min
- Dispensing by keypress or a remote footswitch/handswitch
- IP31 or IP66 washdown sealed enclosure
- RS232 and RS485 control via serial communications
- Stores up to 50 dispensing programs
- 5-year comprehensive warranty