Watson-Marlow Bredel has recently launched their smallest peristaltic pumps designed specifically for OEM pumping applications.
The new 400F/A matchbox-sized peristaltic pumps are ideal for OEM pumping applications that require high levels of accuracy in space-constrained workspaces.
Measuring 31mm x 48mm, the 400F/A peristaltic pumps are designed to deliver precision dispensing down to one microlitre.
Key features of the dispensing pumps:
- Tube loading in seconds within a safe enclosed design allows ease of use
- Suitable for multiple applications including analysis and biotech process equipment in addition to industry dispensing systems
- Ideal for portable devices with their miniature size and low power consumption
- Spring loaded track provides extended tube life
- Tube holder allows for continuous tubing or tube element options
- Increased versatility with the pump’s capability to connect to virtually any motor