GORE Style 400 high resilience tubing available from Watson-Marlow Bredel is made from a unique composite of expanded PTFE (ePTFE) and Viton fluoroelastomer (FKM) materials engineered specifically for Watson-Marlow peristaltic pumps.
Style 400 high resilience tubing is a new range of high performance peristaltic pump tubing with superior chemical resistance.
The high resilience tubing offers excellent chemical resistance to strong concentrated acids and aromatic hydrocarbons, ensuring superior pumping performance and reliability.
Key features of Style 400 high resilience tubing:
- Exceptionally long pumping life
- 50 times the life of an extruded Viton or Fluorel tube
- Consistent flow rate
- Maintains flow calibration providing accurate chemical metering
- Enables continuous high-pressure pumping
- LoadSure elements for pressures up to 4 bar (options on 7 bar pumping available)
- Superior burst resistance
- 3.2mm bore by 1.6mm wall continuous tube of 305mm length
- 4.8mm bore by 2.4mm wall continuous tube of 355mm length
- 6.4mm bore by 2.4mm wall continuous tube of 355mm length
- 9.6mm bore by 3.2mm wall continuous tube of 610mm length
- 12.7mm bore by 4.8mm wall continuous tube of 610mm length
- 6.4mm LoadSure element for 520 pumps for 2 bar pumping
- 6.4mm LoadSure element for 520 pumps for 4 bar pumping