Watson-Marlow Bredel supplies a range of benchtop dispenser pumps that can dispense up to three litres per minute with high dosing accuracy.
Model 323Dz/RL general purpose benchtop dispensers are designed to offer precise dispensing without the need for stored programs or printed records.
Featuring a zero-maintenance brushless DC motor that is dust-free and contaminant-free, the 323Dz/RL benchtop dispensers offer simple operation and incorporate microprocessor control to deliver a dosing accuracy of ±1.0%.
Additional features include soft-start ‘ramp’, which reduces splashes and frothing as well as a non-drip function that eliminates drips at the end of each dose.
Key features of the general purpose benchtop dispensers:
- Digital speed control from 1rpm to 300rpm
- Switchable between 100-120V and 220-240V
- Dispenses 100ml in 2 seconds
- Accurate to within ±1%
- Flow rates from 0.06ml/minute to 3,000ml/minute
- Menu driven calibration procedure
- Dispensing by keypress or remote footswitch
- Fitted with single channel 501RL pumphead
- Pumphead accepts 7 tube bore sizes without adjustment
- Model 323Dz/D or 323Dz/4D can be chosen to provide up to six channels of flow if more than one channel of flow is required
- Model 505Di/RL is recommended if stored programs, RS232 or printed records are required