Watson-Marlow Bredel supplies a range of microprocessor-controlled benchtop dispensers designed to dispense up to two litres per minute.
The 323Dz/D general purpose benchtop dispensers offer precise dispensing performance without the need for stored programs or printed records.
These pumps incorporate a zero-maintenance brushless DC motor that is also dust-free and contaminant-free.
Designed for user-friendly operation, the benchtop dispenser pumps benefit from microprocessor control that delivers a dosing accuracy of ±1.0%.
Additional features include a soft-start ‘ramp’, which reduces splashes and frothing as well as a non-drip function that eliminates drips at the end of each dose.
Key features of the benchtop dispensers:
- Digital speed control from 2rpm to 400rpm
- Switchable between 100-120V and 220-240V
- 313D and 314D pumpheads accept five tube bore sizes
- 313D2 and 314D2 pumpheads recommended for use with 2.4mm wall thickness tubing
- Dispenses 100ml in 3 seconds
- Accurate to within ±1%
- Menu-driven calibration procedure
- Dispensing by keypress or a remote footswitch/ handswitch
- Features 313D three-roller pumphead with flip-top design, ensuring easy cleaning and ultra-fast setup
- Accepts 314D four-roller pumphead for greater accuracy and low pulsation
- Pumpheads can be extended to provide six channels of flow