The solid state power controllers provides SCR control, heatsink, wiring and touch-safe exterior in one package.
By designing the Din-A-Mite as a total power controller unit, the need to prep wires for terminals, locate the right heatsink and determine adequate terminations is eliminated.
It's a complete package you can install easily with CONTROL CONFIDENCE^(r) .
Four Din-A-Mite styles meet most power controller needs with ratings from 18 to 100 amps with voltages from 24 to 600V ac. The four models match load requirements with 1-phase, 3-phase/2-leg and 3-phase/3-leg switching. The controllers also provide a convenient DIN-rail and sub-panel mount package.
Features and benefits include:
* DIN-rail or sub-panel mount
* Versatile, quick and low cost installation
* Compact size
* Reduces panel space; less cost
* Touch safe exterior
* Safe; protects against inadvertent electric shock
* Same footprint as comparably rated mercury displacement relays (MDRs)
* Easy replacement with environmentally safe product; no mercury problems
* Variable time base control meets the rapid switching demands of PID temperature control
* Helps deliver more accurate process control; increases heater life by reducing over- and undershoot
* Rugged back-to-back SCR design
* Insures long term reliability
* Semiconductor processing
* Plastics processing
* Heat treating
* Glass processing
* Food processing
* Lighting equipment