Watlow invented the cartridge heater 50 years ago, and now offers high quality and value in a range that is priced 25 percent below comparable cartridge heater models.
Prices vary according to size and options required.
The PACROD basic model is constructed from stainless steel sheath and has 304 crimped-on lead wire 12 inches long.
Diameters offered (sheath O.D.): 0.25-inch, 0.375-inch, 0.50-inch and 0.675-inch. Lengths available: from one inch up to 36 inches (including fractional inches).
Lead options: swaged in, right angle, crimped on, UL listed and header. Voltages available: 100V, 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V and 240V only.
Features and benefits:
* Delivery within five working days from date of order.
* Superior swaged construction allows for higher watt densities and improves heat transfer.
* Robust crimped-on leads -- smaller ‘no heat zone’.
* Sealed in a heavy walled PE bag together with desiccant pouch that ensures minimum moisture absorption and ground fault prevention during first power up.
* Part temperatures to 500°C (932°F).
* Quality 304 stainless steel.
* Watt densities to 31W/cm2 (200W/in2).
Applications include plastic moulds; dies; platens; hot plates; seal bars; and food service.