Convenient, practical and effective, WastePac bag press is designed to compact the waste, helping various commercial facilities reduce the number of times their bins require removal, saving time and money in waste disposal costs.
WastePac bag presses are ideal for use in retail outlets, restaurants, offices, hotels and clubs among various establishments who can now effectively minimise their waste disposal overheads.
The WastePac waste compaction system is suitable for both wet and dry waste and has the capability to be used indoors or outside.
Featuring a user-friendly design and operation, WastePac bag press offers a high compaction force ratio, enabling quick ROI for the investment with the cost recovered in less than two months.
Key features of WastePac bag press:
- Top-loading chamber
- Wheel-mounted for easy repositioning
- Low operating height for limited spaces
- Split chamber for ease of bag removal
- Minimal noise pollution with a low noise level of 70 decibels
- High compaction force ratio of 10:1
- Very low maintenance requirement with only a biannual 15-minute procedure necessary to keep it in top condition
- Full 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy installation
- Standard power requirements of single-phase 220-230V
- Sensors shut down operation immediately upon exposure of moving parts for safety
- Compaction area completely encased by a heavy duty metal chamber
- Fully CE approved and compliant with ISO12100 1-2, Safety of Machinery standards