WastePac Compact 40 balers are the smallest in the WastePac range, and are ideal for locations with space and height restrictions. Designed to produce small compact bales, the Compact 40 is suitable for small volumes of waste.
WastePac Compact 40 baling system is ideal for the waste compaction needs of garage forecourts, retail outlets, offices, small hospitality establishments and businesses in city locations.
An optional bale lifting trolley is also available with the baler. The Compact 40 baling machines can be supplied with 110 volts power supply.
Key features of WastePac Compact 40 waste baling systems:
- Produces a 40kg bale
- Smallest baler in the WastePac range
- Suitable for small volumes of waste material
- Low noise operation
- Competitively priced without compromising the quality of the equipment
- Components sourced from reputable suppliers
- Cleverly designed to keep costs down
- Baler dimensions: 1.694m H x 0.718m W x 0.630m D
- Weight: 140kg
- Power supply: 220-240 V (single phase)
- Motor: 1.5 kW 13 amp
- Pressing force: Up to 2 ton
- Noise level: 72 decibels
- Bale dimensions: 0.600m H x 0.535m W x 0.460m D
- Cycle times: 20 seconds