Warsash Scientific has released the new P-737 specimen Z-stage.
The P-737 specimen Z-stage is the addition to PI’s large line of products for microscope automation.
The P-737 specimen Z-stage is specifically designed for biotech research microscopes utilising deconvolution and 3D imaging techniques, the P-737 PIFOC specimen Z-stage features up to 250-µm travel, millisecond response times and nanometer precise motion under closed-loop control.
Convenient Z-stack imaging with multiple objectives and high throughput is achieved due to millisecond sample settling time.
Applications for the P-737 include Z-stack acquisition, autofocusing, scanning and alignment tasks in microscopy and biotechnology.
Features and advantages:
- Choice of travel ranges: 100 µm or 250 µm
- Choice of controllers: digital, analogue w/ display or compact controller
- Custom tuning for high speed (few milliseconds per step)
- Compatible w/ all major image acquisition packages
- Closed-loop for Nanometer precise motion control