Available from Warsash Scientific , the 298TR ShockLog by Lamerholm is a shock recorder that combines advanced tri-axial piezo electric accelerometer technology with the latest in MEMS electronic accelerometers in a single unit, offering users a complete motion monitoring instrumentation solution.
The combination of these technologies in a single unit allows the 298TR ShockLog to provide users with details of all physical motion experienced in a given storage period or transportation journey, measuring Shock (impacts), Vibration as well as Tilt and Roll (sway).
The 298TR ShockLog helps identify optimal modes of transportation, route, packaging, storage options, and operational conditions through full-journey and motion profiling, highlighting potential areas for improvement in operational, shipping and handling processes.
The 298TR ShockLog shock recorders are designed to monitor shock and vibrations based on acceleration or velocity measurements and tilt and roll in degrees of angle (+/- 180 degrees).
Incorporating all the features of the standard 298 ShockLog, the 298TR ShockLog has the additional capability of measuring the tilt and roll motion throughout the journey.
Tilt and roll sensors extend the monitoring capabilities of the standard shock recorder to include the tilt (front-to-back) and roll (‘sway’ and left-to-right) movement of an object being monitored.
Users can view the angle of motion in the timeslot graphs, zooming into specific problem areas to identify problematic periods within a journey or storage period with the comprehensive Windows-based software programme supplied with the 298TR ShockLog shock recorders.
Key benefits of 298TR ShockLog:
- Provides a visible deterrent to incorrect operation and handling
- Decreases costs of damage incurred during operation, shipping, handling and storage
- Identifies optimal modes of transportation, route, packaging, storage options, and operational conditions through full-journey and motion profiling
- Isolates when and where unacceptable conditions occur and identifies accountable parties
- Pinpoints potential areas for improvements in operational, shipping and handling processes
- Confirms acceptable conditions during equipment operation, shipping, handling and storage
- Increases customer satisfaction and provides a visible marketing edge