Herzan has announced the release of an upgrade to its popular WaveCatcher mobile site survey tool. The WaveCatcher Pro, available from Warsash Scientific , is capable of measuring all vibration, acoustic and EMI noise levels with the push of a button.
It was developed in response to high demand for a complete solution requested by a myriad of research fields such as:
- scanning electron microscopy
- transmission electron microscopy
- scanning tunnelling microscopy; and
- many more.
The WaveCatcher Pro mobile site survey tool can be carried with one hand, set up in under five minutes, and operated with the push of a button.
Key features of the WaveCatcher Pro include;
- updated software functionality with Windows 7 compatibility
- continuous measurement feature for all-day measurements
- enhanced reporting and graph representation
- updated triaxial vibration sensor (the VA-3)
- triaxial EMI sensor measuring AC/DC fields; and
- live zoom-in feature for enhanced analysis of data within a desired frequency bandwidth.