Warsash Scientific introduces the Vega colour universal hand-held laser power meters for thermal, pyroelectric and photodiode sensors.
Besides measuring power or energy from pJ and pW to hundreds of Joules and thousands of watts, the Vega power meters have many on board features such as laser tuning, data logging, graphing, normalize, power or energy density units, attenuation scaling, max and min limits.
The Vega laser power meters can also display power or energy with a high resolution simulated analogue needle display.
The built-in USB and RS232 interfaces and StarLab and StarCom PC software allow on-line processing of data or processing previously stored data; results are displayed graphically on a PC. To support PC interfacing, LabVIEW drivers and ActiveX controls are provided.
Other features of the Vega - Colour Universal Laser Power Meters include:
- High legibility colour screen
- Compatible with all Ophir thermopile, pyroelectric and photodiode sensors.
- Rugged and compact hand-held
- Illuminated keys for working in the dark
- Improved Functionality
- Log every point at up to 4000Hz with pyro sensors
- Non volatile data storage up to 250,000 points
- USB and RS232 output to PC with statistics package
- Clear screen color for work with laser safety googles.
- LabVIEW and ActiveX software included.
- Can be operated either by battery or from an AC source with the charger plugged in at all times.
- Bright display and backlit keys allow easy use in dark room conditions or with laser glasses on.