Warsash Scientific has announced the release of the newly upgraded International Light ILT1700 research radiometer.
The functions\applications of the International Light ILT1700 research radiometer include a linearity over a 10 billion to 1 measurement range. The ILT1700 research radiometer is NIST-traceable and sets the standard for performance.
Equipped to handle any application, the ILT1700 comes with an array of advanced features in an easy-to-use package that includes USB connectivity to further facilitate data extraction. There is also a fourfold increase in readout rate to eight readings per second, making it easier to capture signal changes and improve throughput in automated systems. A LabView-compiled acquisition application is also available.
Ideal applications include flash measurement, low signal detection, LED, germicidal, optical hazard, plant photobiology, photo resist, UV curing, laser and photo stability.
The features and benefits of International Light ILT1700 research radiometer are:
- NIST traceable calibration with certificate
- 10 decade measurement range
- Large array of application specific and general purpose detectors (radiometer detector heads sold separately)
- AC or DC power (external or battery). Built-in NiCad battery charger
- NEW - 8 Readings/second - 4 times faster
- NEW - Built-in USB2.0 output
- Automatic ranging, zeroing, shutoff, and relative mode (100%)