Warsash Scientific presents the USBKIT, which in conjunction with QuickConnect software can expand the capabilities of wavelength electronics controllers.
The USBKIT provides convenient computer control of most wavelength chassis mount controllers and evaluation boards at a surprisingly low price.
The QuickConnect software provides an intuitive virtual control panel that allows the user to leverage the low-noise, high-stability laser diode and temperature control capabilities of components to save time and money. Easily loaded onto a computer with the automated installer, the software is compatible with x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) PCs.
Key features of the USBKIT:
- USB board includes D/A for remote set point control and A/Ds for monitoring actual temperature or current
- Software provides control of one laser diode driver, one temperature controller, an auxiliary monitor, and full graphing and data logging of selected parameters
- Multiple USBKITs can be attached to the same computer, allowing for control of complex systems
- Setup configurations can be saved for repeating experiments or manufacturing testing routines
- Software includes on-screen wiring diagrams for the selected wavelength modules, simplifying set-up
- Two strip charts graph laser and temperature data as a function of time; selected data can be continuously logged