Representing a breakthrough in spectral reflectometer affordability and ease-of-use, the aRTie eliminates existing practices of time consuming reference readings and long lamp warm-ups.
aRTie’s reflectometers are simple to operate and only require to be plugged into a computer’s USB port. aRTie's 40,000-hour light source and on-board spectroscopic calibration eliminates maintenance and ensures high measurement confidence.
aRTie is used to measure Reflectance (R), Transmittance (T), R+T, Absorption (=1-R-T), and colour of flat specular samples. Standard analysis tools include plotting of multiple spectra and monitoring of intensity levels, minima/maxima locations, colour, and comparisons to target spectra, all of which can be used to generate clear good/bad readings based on alarm constraints.
The complete Filmetrics line of film thickness and refractive index analysis tools is available optionally.
Key benefits of aRTie’s spectral reflectometers:
- Reference and background steps not required
- Powered through USB cable with no other connections or set up required
- 40,000-hour light source
- Automatic on-board wavelength calibration
- Measures spectral R, T, R+T, A (=1-R-T), and colour of flat specular samples
- Film thickness and refractive index analysis optional
- 380-1050nm wavelength range
- UV and NIR versions coming soon