Coltraco has pioneered the deployment of portable ultrasonic liquid level indicators globally with naval, shipping, offshore-petrochemical, power-generating and fire safety engineering users across 105 countries.
PortalevelMAX is a next generation portable liquid level indicator designed for monitoring fire suppression systems containing CO2, FM200, NOVEC, Halon and various liquid-based Halon replacement extinguishants using ultrasonic technology.
Designed for ease of use, PortalevelMAX ultrasonic liquid level indicators can be used on a wide range of liquids and liquid gases as well as cylinder sizes.
Key features of PortalevelMAX ultrasonic liquid level indicators:
- Employs clean, environmentally-safe ultrasonic technology for monitoring extinguishant
- Single-touch calibration feature for speedy use
- Backlit, user-friendly LCD display for clear operation in dark environments
- Four different power settings for diverse cylinder material applications
- Durable, ergonomic metal case design fits easily into the hand
- Optional range of accessories and through-life total care maintenance options